Precious moments with my husband and children are like bubbles. They appear suddenly, float by gently and disappear. I'd like to try to capture them here. Grandma always told me "It's the best time of your life when your babies are small." I'd like to prove her right and savor every minute.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Leggo my eggo
Here Mrs. Dashwood tries in vain to keep her eggs.
I know how you feel. We used to have chickens, and usually took the eggs away, unless we let them hatch a brood, and I think they enjoyed that. I found your blog because on my profile I wrote that Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourite movies, so I found a ton of other people who like it too. I was intrigued by your blog, since I am homeschooled, living on a farm and so many of your books that others have read I've read too. My mom also subscribes to Above Rubies, and some of the other companies you mention.We actually have the book "Pilgrim Stories" and I guess we should get it out now. Keep up the good work!
That is very cute and very sad at the same time :( I always feel sorry for animals when we take their babies away. I guess only a mom can understand that. My husband thinks I'm a bit silly.
3 comments:
I know how you feel. We used to have chickens, and usually took the eggs away, unless we let them hatch a brood, and I think they enjoyed that. I found your blog because on my profile I wrote that Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourite movies, so I found a ton of other people who like it too. I was intrigued by your blog, since I am homeschooled, living on a farm and so many of your books that others have read I've read too. My mom also subscribes to Above Rubies, and some of the other companies you mention.We actually have the book "Pilgrim Stories" and I guess we should get it out now. Keep up the good work!
That is very cute and very sad at the same time :( I always feel sorry for animals when we take their babies away. I guess only a mom can understand that. My husband thinks I'm a bit silly.
Mrs. Voorhees,
It is sad!
Poor lady. Maybe she'll be able to hatch a clutch of eggs in the coming year.
Post a Comment