Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas knitting

Knitting is always quietly occuring in the background here.




Here's the sweater I started this summer for T3. It's been neglected until recently. It is going to be a cardigan...hopefully! I've never done one before and I have no pattern. I knit it in the round and if you look closely you can see the red line up the center.

That is where I'm going to cut...

{ahem}...with sissors.

I'll post more on that as we go.





This is a recent project for T2. A vest. I think a full sweater would be too hot and scratchy, but a vest can be worn over a shirt and can warm without causing him to overheat. I just made it to the underarm. I'll let you know, I've never made a vest before either.

I like to keep myself guessing.

2 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Just gorgeous. Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Debra said...

Thanks Megan. I hope they can be done by Christmas!!