Precious moments with my husband and children are like bubbles. They appear suddenly, float by gently and disappear. I'd like to try to capture them here. Grandma always told me "It's the best time of your life when your babies are small." I'd like to prove her right and savor every minute.
I'm not exactly sure, but at this point I'm going to guess around 31 so far. There still are about 5 eggs that I can see in the incubator that may still hatch.
3 comments:
How sweet, and how much fun! So how many so far?
I'm not exactly sure, but at this point I'm going to guess around 31 so far. There still are about 5 eggs that I can see in the incubator that may still hatch.
We moved 12 to the brooder.
They are adorable!
Wow, 31!! That's amazing, so they almost all hatched. Too cool!
Post a Comment