Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Honey Mustard Curry Chicken

This is one of my favorite recipes for dinner when we have guests. It's so simple and always turns out delicious.

I promise you...you won't be disappointed.





Honey Mustard Curry Chicken

3 lbs. chicken breast
1/4 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. honey
1/4 c. mustard
1 tsp. salt and curry

Bake at 350 for 1.25 hours. Baste every 15 min. I always serve mine over rice with steamed broccoli, except for when this picture was taken.

Really!
You may have noticed that it does have 5 ingredients (plus 1), but it's too good to be disqualified just for one little ingredient.

Now that you've finished dinner, go outside and take a nap by the river.

For more five-ingredients-or-less recipes, go over to Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That sounds good and easy. I love it when I already have the items on hand. Thanks for posting.
Blessings,
Kim

beverlybygrace said...

The recipe looks delicious. I noticed that this recipe is glutten-free. My son was recently diagnosed with celiac. I am on my quest to find food that he can eat & will like. I will have to try this.

Thanks

Amy said...

Oh my goodness... this looks SO good! I will definitely be making this!!! :) Thanks for sharing!