
I enjoy watching Chef Todd Mohr's 'Cooking Coarse' videos on YouTube. He has a wealth of cooking information to share for everyday folk. I found these videos on the Four Basic knives you need in your kitchen helpful and thought you might too.
Chef's Knife
Paring Knife
Serrated Slicing Knife
Boning Knife
And lastly, if you want a little more info on knives, Chef gives tips here on buying a good knife.
What do you think about his suggestions? I found it interesting that these are the four knives I live by as well. Three of them are Shaklee knives that we received as a wedding present and my favorite (Chef) knife is a Cutco knife I bought off ebay. It's pictured above with the cookie dough. It was about $90 but I use it daily and love it.
Chef's Knife
Paring Knife
Serrated Slicing Knife
Boning Knife
And lastly, if you want a little more info on knives, Chef gives tips here on buying a good knife.
What do you think about his suggestions? I found it interesting that these are the four knives I live by as well. Three of them are Shaklee knives that we received as a wedding present and my favorite (Chef) knife is a Cutco knife I bought off ebay. It's pictured above with the cookie dough. It was about $90 but I use it daily and love it.
The next knife I'd like to get someday is a knife like Pioneer Woman has.
No comments:
Post a Comment