As I was taking pictures, I realized that anything can be photographed in an interesting way. I really enjoy photography and can entertain myself with it's possibilities.
During this photo shoot, I realized something else. Since moving out of town, I have my very own Marlboro Man.
+b.jpg)
If only I could get all this in a nice big pile somewhere to wait until fall and then cover my garden.
+b.jpg)
Mini Marlboro Man in training.
I'll try to explain the poor little black calf's lack of a proper name. Blossom (the mama cow) first had a brown calf that T2 named Ginger (after Black Beauty's Ginger). Then Blossom had this little girl. One day T2 came in and said he though we should name the new calf Black Ginger. We all thought that was funny but didn't officially name her that. Then another day, T1 started calling her "Blank" because she has no name. So now we think they are both funny names and refer to her using both of the names interchangably.
+b.jpg)
+b.jpg)
+b.jpg)
The cheerleader+b.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment