A Formula That Will Produce Miracles
Anti-infective . Anti-fungal . Anti-parasites
Warm three tablespoons of Coconut oil over stove until melted and add three tablespoons of olive oil. Remove from heat and add three tablespoons of fresh chopped garlic. Blend at slow speed, then at high speed for two minutes. Use a blender or coffee grinder. Pour mixture through a screen to remove chunks of garlic that the blender may have missed. Pour into a wide mouth jar and label it "GOOT." Place in a refrigerator. GOOT turns into a thick soft paste after one hour.
GOOT, rubbed into the skin, transfers raw garlic oil directly into the blood stream. Apply on the feet of children or infants to fight infections. Rub on chest for chest colds, pneumonia or rub into nostrils for sinus infections. Apply directly to sores inside the mouth. Rub on Athlete's foot or genital area for jock itch. Insert GOOT into vagina or rectum for yeast or other related infections. Apply on rashes any place. Place on cotton swab for ear infections. GOOT kills Candida, parasites, bad bacteria and virus by direct application. In addition, it treats systemic infections by absorption through the skin into the blood supply and travels throughout the body. After two weeks, make a new batch of GOOT.
Testimony:
I have just started trying goot and LOVE it! I had three kids come down with sore throats all in a row and it wiped it out in two days for two kids and one day for the other. I did the goot on the feet a.m. p.m. and also rubbed in on the outside of their throats a few times also. I did also give immune booster, vit C and odorless garlic capsules (only two could take those). But I must say that I believe it was the goot that did the trick as I have done the other things and have never been able to get rid of it that quickly. The only draw back is that our house smelled like an Italian resteraunt for several days making me hungry for garlic bread!
No comments:
Post a Comment