
Just thought I'd share some of our favorites in the Christmas music department. This one by Amy Grant is definitely one of our favorites.

I bought some new ones this year from BMG, I really like this one by Luciano Pavarotti. There is just something 'right' about it. Love it!

I bought these last year. I like Dean Martin's voice, but I just picture him singing with a drink and a cigarette. Am I wrong? I don't know, he just sounds like that. It sort of ruins the music for me. I'm considering selling this on ebay this year. I have to decide soon. (Update: sold it.)
I love James Taylor, this one is pretty good. Not all traditional, but still James Taylor.

I bought Nat King Cole last year and absolutely
love it. I think this one is my very favorite. Just very nice old Christmas songs. Actually singing about baby Jesus! Wow! Think of that?!
The Bing Crosby one is pretty good too. I bought that this year.

I like this one too. I saw Placido Domingo at the World's Fair in Sevilla, Spain in 1992 so that sparked this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment